Saturday, August 10, 2013

Practice that stein-tongue


Why is this face so popular?



I have no idea.  In fact I don't care.  That isn't what I want to talk about.

This face addresses a demographic that has received so little attention historically that I would bet most people wouldn't even consider it a demographic.

I'm talking about people who are on the verge of their intellectual blossoming and they are worried how they are going to continue developing this side of themselves while remaining a part of the society that currently surrounds them.

Be silly.  Laugh at yourself, your dreams, at everything.  Don't be afraid to stick your tongue at the very people you want to impress.

If this doesn't keep you in touch with regular society, that society isn't worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment